2020, Febr 29 -March 1
2020, March 28-29
2020, May 9-10
2020, June 27-28
2020, September 12-13
How can I participate in this workshop?
Music Learning Tree is a flexible training course that gives you the choice to create your ideal learning path.
You can attend as many workshops as you want according to your teaching needs.
In this course, you will learn the principles of the Music Learning Theory and discover how to apply them in your early years music session. Every workshop consists of a theoretical and practical part (10 hours each), with the possibility of doing internships in MLT classes in London and in Italy.
- Internship: you can join our courses for children and observe directly the application of MLT;
- Supervision: organise your personal coaching sessions on Skype with Marta or Tiziana.
- Study group: to share your thoughts and experience with other Music Learning Tree teachers.
- Facebook group: private group where you can find all the participants of Music Learning Tree.
How does it work?
Combine your workshop and create your personal journey through MLT or attend the whole course.
How do I book my place?
- One workshop: £90
- Up to 4: £85 (book at the same moment)
- Music Learning Tree complete course: £490
- One workshop: £75
- Up to 4: £70 (book at the same moment)
- Music Learning Tree complete course: £390
All payments need to be sent to the following bank account or paid by card (please send an email to email@example.com – extra % due to PayPal fee)
MUSIC TREE 20-41-50 / 53548430