If you are tired of teaching with a frontal lesson in which learning is difficult and slow. If you believe your students should enjoy while learning music, and have fun playing. If you have been teaching music for several years but are still not satisfied. If you want to discover your personal and particular way of teaching music.
MLT INSTRUMENTAL 6+
No matter what instrument you play, MLT will give you the correct music learning sequences to comprehend and be able to structure your music lessons. You will be able to teach the instrument in a new way: satisfying for you and your pupils.
You will learn:
- how to use rhythm and melodic patterns to support musical learning
- how to move from context to content giving meaning to music
- how to create a start-up path to music for children
- how to develop their musicality through the instrument
Music Learning Theory has been developed by Prof. Edwin Gordon for over twenty years of research, with a practical and theoretical approach in the field of music education. MLT is based on the great intuition that human beings learn music in the same way they learn a language. Through the use of the voice and the body in movement, the music gets closer to every student respecting their learning times. Regardless of the instrument you play, in this course, you will learn the principles of a new way of teaching, based on improvisation and patterns. Nevertheless, you will be able to create your own music educational program, based on you pupils and their specific learning times.
The course consists of a theoretical and practical part (10 hours), with the possibility of doing internships in the MLT classes in London and in Italy.
How can you participate in this workshop?
Music Learning Tree is a flexible training course that gives you the choice to create your ideal learning path.
You can attend as many workshops as you want according to your teaching needs.
- Internship: you can join our courses for children and observe directly the application of MLT;
- Supervision: organise your personal coaching sessions on Skype with Marta or Tiziana.
- Study group: to share your thoughts and experience with other Music Learning Tree teachers.
- Facebook group: private group where you can find all the participants of Music Learning Tree.
How does it work?
Combine your workshop and create your personal journey through MLT or attend the whole course.
How do I book my place?
- One workshop: £90
- Up to 4: £85 (book at the same moment)
- Music Learning Tree complete course: £490
- One workshop: £75
- Up to 4: £70 (book at the same moment)
- Music Learning Tree complete course: £390
All payments need to be sent to the following bank account or paid by card (please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org – extra % due to PayPal fee)
MUSIC TREE 20-41-50 / 53548430